Terms and Conditions & EULA (version 1.01; June 6th 2021)
On Remmed Software.
The parent’s application allows you (parent) to view the course of vision therapy. You can run it on the same network where you have the headset and follow it live as your child plays.
To display the headset image, you need to select the one you found from the list and press the “Connect” button. If the assembly is not listed, you can enter its IP address manually.
Terms and Conditions
This End-User License Agreement (“EULA”) is a legal agreement between you and REMMED INC. (https://www.remmedvr.com).
This EULA agreement governs your acquisition and use of Remmed Streaming App software (“Software”) directly from REMMED INC. or indirectly through a REMMED INC. authorized reseller or distributor (a “Reseller”).
Please read this EULA agreement carefully before completing the installation process and using the Remmed Streaming App software. It provides a license to use the Remmed Streaming App software and contains warranty information and liability disclaimers.
REMMED INC. hereby grants you a personal, non-transferable, non-exclusive license to use the Remmed Streaming App software on your devices in accordance with the terms of this EULA agreement.
You are permitted to load the Remmed Streaming App software on your iOS device. You are responsible for ensuring your device meets the minimum requirements of the Remmed Streaming App software (iOS 14 or higher).
You are not permitted to:
- Edit, alter, modify, adapt, translate or otherwise change the whole or any part of the Software nor permit the whole or any part of the Software to be combined with or become incorporated in any other software, nor decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer the Software or attempt to do any such things
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, resell or otherwise use the Software for any commercial purpose
- Allow any third party to use the Software on behalf of or for the benefit of any third party
- Use the Software in any way which breaches any applicable local, national or international law use the Software for any purpose that REMMED INC. considers is a breach of this EULA agreement
Intellectual Property and Ownership
REMMED INC. shall at all times retain ownership of the Software as originally downloaded by you and all subsequent downloads of the Software by you. The Software (and the copyright, and other intellectual property rights of whatever nature in the Software, including any modifications made thereto) are and shall remain the property of REMMED INC..
REMMED INC. reserves the right to grant licenses to use the Software to third parties.
Information Collection and Use
We do not require you to provide us with any personally identifiable information for using this application. We are acquiring information related to connection quality between the Software and the headset, although it happens only with your permission.
The app does not use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
Software does not uses any Open Source solutions other than:
1) Swift Language (https://swift.org)
2) BlueSocket (Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0), https://github.com/Kitura/BlueSocket.git
Application connects with headset only in Local Area Network.
This policy might be a subject to amendment/revision, from time to time, which you will be informed about.